Wednesday, November 11, 2009

She's like butter...

So my mom (her website here) has come by twice this week to do product shots for upcoming BabySteals and KidSteals features. Jane has been mostly great, but a bit testy at times (not quite like when she was filming for a part in Baby Signing Time). Some of the shots turned out amazing. Here are just a few of the super darling ones! I can't believe she's growing up so fast right before my eyes! Enjoy, family!


My cousin Kristyn brought by her darling son Brennan and he was our guinea pig for even more shots!






2 comments:

  1. That second picture of her is stunning! WOW! WOW! Either get her an agent or book her a room at the convent!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. your mom's website has beautiful pictures! I recognized Jane right away with the birthday cake, her little face hasn't changed. You look very different with long hair, still gorgeous, just different :)

    ReplyDelete

Love comments!