Wednesday, November 18, 2009

For the BabySteals Fans...

....that click over here tonight, it totally is "That Baby!"

PS. for everyone else, the BabySteals Facebook fan page has some really awesome moms in there. I sit here working and sometimes have a hard time focusing because I want to go in and see what they're saying! It's work, but not work! Anyway, a few days back someone (Cami?) found my personal blog (I don't talk a whole lot about work on here!) and linked it on there. Of which some super smart moms figured out that BabyLegs will be a future steal (which I totally may or may not be confirming!) based on the pictures below. Busted! So, someone posted my blog tonight, in the midst of them asking for a hint about what tomorrow's steal is. So some moms will click, and hey, why not give them the surprise! :)

xo

PS. If you do, leave a comment and tell me you've been here!

11 comments:

  1. that is so funny that you really did update your blog after your site was posted on FB ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! just read the fb comments from last night, and of course had to have a look! Love you girls at Babysteals!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jana! Thanks for confirming! Hubby will even love this steal! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OF COURSE I was hear! I love ya bunches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Babysteals is so FUN! I love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. A day late to post but I was here too Jana!

    ReplyDelete

Love comments!