Sunday, November 23, 2008

cough cough cough

It's bad enough that my boys in blue lost, but all of us except Easton have been sick this past week. Monster head colds and up-all-night-coughing kinda stuff. Although I felt good enough to go to Church today my #1 pet peeve is when people go sick and cough all through Sacrament and let their kids go to Primary and Nursery with big greenies running down their face as they cough in my kids' face. So needless to say I went to Church before it started long enough to set up a table to promote the Enrichment Super Saturday and then coughed my way home. Meanwhile I felt it necessary to rid the house of every single sick germ possible. So I've been steam cleaning everything. Everything! My walls now look freshly painted, the floors sparkle and there isn't a fingerprint on any doorknob. Jane's highchair(s) and car seat look brand new. All without one chemical (ew). How? My Sargent Steam. There isn't much of anything in my house that doesn't get cleaned by this. Blinds, windows, microwave, oven, fridge, floors, countertops, cabinets, mirrors, phones, toothbrushes, on and on! Without one smelly chemical and you won't believe how great everything looks when you're done. Sparkly fresh! If you've considered a steamer and you're on the fence, do it. It's so worth it. If I remember right, they give you $50 off just by saying who referred you. So tell 'em Jana talked you into it. I even humidified and cleaned my houseplants (from a distance, of course). Pretty cool watching stuck-on yogurt evaporate and wipe off in seconds. It's total cleaning nirvana. Geez, I'm easily entertained....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love comments!