Monday, March 26, 2012

A slice of Steal Network history.

Just over four years ago...

...dreams can come true, people. You just gotta make it happen.

From: Jana Francis 
Date: Sun, Feb 10, 2008 at 10:10 PM
Subject: Website
To: Emily Millard


Hi Emily!

How are you? Are you working at Simmons? I am writing to see if you do freelance websites. I am still at KSL but I am starting my own Internet company this year. On nights and weekends I am working on it and hope to be able to work on it full-time sometime this year. I have told no one at work.

It is a very exciting concept and I am hoping to launch the website by the end of March. The main company will probably be called Steals, Inc. and the first website I’ll launch will be www.babysteals.com. Right now if you go there, I just redirected it to blogspot where I have a write-up about it. I think you will like it!

The past few weeks I have been researching how to build the website – I have almost signed up with Network Solutions ecommerce and Yahoo has one, too. But the templates they have available although customizable, aren’t what I want. I just downloaded Dreamweaver and it’s all greek to me!

Anyway, before I bore you to death with all my chatter, I am wondering if you do any freelance work. If so, let’s discuss! I’ll give you an idea of what I need to have done and we can chat about it.

If all goes well, in a year or so I’ll have quite the company going!

Feel free to call me on my cell phone or email me back! 

Jana

3 comments:

Love comments!