Friday, April 10, 2009

What I'm REALLY thinking...

Ok folks, I have a decision to make. Either no more blogging, or making my blog private, or continuing with the stuff people don't read. I know! I'm totally pulling a TAMN, but seeeeeriously. I can't say the things I really want to, (business-wise, because of stupid-slimy-copycat-stalkers that peer into my life and try to do everything I do <---hey I said what I really wanted to there, didn't I!) OR just continue to write about generic things that are happening in my life. But then I ask....is there a point? Because I'm not thinking people that actually mean something to me (Friends/Family/website Fans) read this. If you do, let me know. (comment) If people actually read this, it's worth putting effort into. If not, I'll make it private, say what I'm really thinking, then I'll know who is actually reading this and not let in the copycats of my business. If you're a copycat to my website that I won't mention so it doesn't show up in search rankings, GO AWAY I HATE YOU WITH A SERIOUS PASSION!!!!!!! and you may as well give up because I'm kicking your a$$.

Sound like a 2-year old, don't I?
Well, f'rills. (Utah, for "for reals").

Ok now friends and family and fans, you don't know this but I have about 10 draft posts I've written over the last 6-8 months that I have never posted. Mostly because of that very reason mentioned- I'm paranoid because it seems like any "new" idea or thought of mine that I implement gets pirated and used by measley followers that do whatever Emily and I do, a few days/weeks behind.
"Imitation is the greatest form of flattery"
is a bunch of BS!!!!

So, F&F&F, (friends/fam/fans) if you want more "adventures in our life" pls tell me so!

10 comments:

  1. Please keep the gemmells on your private list.

    Love us
    Eric tami hunter & baby #2

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you're hilarious, personally! I would LOVE to hear what you really think!!! So if you're going private...can I stay on the fanclub list?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah leave me on too. I always read your blog. That's how I find out whats going on!! Seriously I understand how disheartening it is for you to have all of these great ideas only to have (posers) copy your ideas and use them as their own. How sad they are!!! Some may say smart but really... come on have some ideas on your own. You can't name who they are but, I can.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jana,
    I have been following your blog and enjoy reading about what's going on with you guys. With us being in Canada it helps us keep up to date. It also makes us feel more connected with family. So if you do go private we would like to be on your list.

    Thanks,
    Carrie Moline

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jana! It's me -Erin. And yes, I read your blog and it makes me laugh-ur so funny! You are one of the people I blog stalk--it's such a weird, guilty pleasure of mine, reading about other people's lives-why!!!??? Anyway, yours is so fun to read! So please, keep posting and feed my addiction. ha.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You better let me in if you go private. I will hunt you down and hurt you otherwise.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm gonna have to agree with Cathy on this one!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jana! Keep on writing! (And pretty please, let me keep reading!).

    I LOVE to read what you and your family (and business) are up to, because I think you're amazing! Brilliant, smart, funny, beautiful, I could go on, and on! I don't want to copy you, I just want your secrets on how you do it all!

    ReplyDelete

Love comments!