Thursday, May 29, 2008

Yep, I Chopped My Hair Off

I had a wild hair (so to speak) and decided to donate my hair to Locks of Love. So I called my cousin's best friend Alesia at Dexterity Salon and she cut my hair tonight!

Before:
Aaaah am I really cutting my hair off!?
You can't tell much from the phone picture but there was over 10 inches to donate there!

Alesia is awesome - go see her!
Easton didn't recognize me, Brandon thought it was cool and Jane is completely indifferent. I feel different!

Oh, and......the baby turned 1 month old today! Happy 1 month birthday BabySteals.com!

3 comments:

  1. Your hair looks so cute! I really like the new 'do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair looks really good. I always worry about Janel cutting her hair short. I wonder how it will turn out... :). Hope things are good.

    Bryan

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, cute! I love your new do. You are one brave lady and not to mention beautiful! I am loving your blog. You have such a lovely family and incredible business sense. Thanks for being my friend!

    ReplyDelete

Love comments!