Saturday, May 17, 2008

My favorite time of year!

In case you didn't already know, I love to garden. There is no better way for me to chill out and de-stress than planting or pruning. My favorite time of year in my garden is definitely May and June. I am a huge Iris collector and they are just starting to bloom! I have been more busy than ever this year between my career at KSL, starting www.BabySteals.com, and lots of other odds and ends not to mention the family! I'm trying to spend as much time in the garden as I can and the pressure is on because of winning Yard of the Month in Taylorsville last year! Anyway, here is a picture of my first Iris to bloom. Many more to come!
I really wish you could smell my lilacs. I have 7 of them scattered throughout the yard. I absolutely love lilacs!
The kids and Caroline (next-door neighbor) were in the backyard throwing rocks in the ditch last night.

Spring evenings are the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love comments!