Saturday, May 24, 2008

Just when you think it's going well...

...it gets better! It's funny how much things can change in 24 hours. Last night about this time when I went to bed (2am MST) I was thrilled that http://www.babysteals.com/ sold out that day and was excited to see what was going to happen with our 'baby shower' theme today. I am astounded to report that our site was getting so many hits that many times the server was too busy! Amazing. Orders started coming in immediately upon the 9am switch and it's a total buzz watching them come in. Needless to say, we have been up all night shipping orders and we're still not done. Thank goodness it's Friday. Wait, Saturday now. Luckily I'm not alone, my partners Rett (smartest dude ever) and Emily (web princess) are up as late as me on google chat, working too. We sold out of a lot of things today but the party online continues through the weekend! Back to one deal a day on Tuesday.

1 comment:

  1. Blog went up and a post on Triplet Connection. Hope you get some more business!!

    ReplyDelete

Love comments!