Sunday, October 18, 2009

Aruba!

About one week from tomorrow I'll be here....

...enjoying the first vacation that Eric and I have ever taken without kids in our 16 years of marriage. We're going with our good friends Aaron and Rachel, and our friend (and trainer!) Matt. We're pretty darn excited to say the least! Although we'll only be gone M-F, it will be a much needed getaway for me, who has worked an average of 14 hours/day the last year and a half. We could have been there for two more days but I couldn't imagine missing the kids on Halloween. I know, I sound CRAZY don't I! Missing time in ARUBA so that I can go trick or treating? Yep, it's true. We're flying home Halloween morning and land at 4pm, just in time. Jane will finally understand it this year and I truly can't wait!

This will be my first trip out of the country. Lucky my passport arrived last week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love comments!