Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Tagged...again!

Ok quit tagging me people! Because then I feel obliged. And I hate disappointing people.

There's a First Time for Everything, Share your first time!

1. Who was your FIRST prom date?
Dave Guelich

2. Do you still talk to your FIRST love?
Ummmmm no but we’re Facebook Friends does that count? See above.

3. What was your FIRST alcoholic drink?
Tang.

4. What was your FIRST job?
Jedediah’s at Kimball Junction in Park City.

5. What was your FIRST car?
’91 Subaru Justy

6. Who was the FIRST person to text you today?
Eric

7. Who is the FIRST person you thought of this morning?
Jane- praying she will stay asleep a little longer

8. Who was your FIRST grade teacher?
Mrs Mendenhall. (HEY maybe it was Bronco’s MOM! {only female BYU Football fans will understand})

9. Where did you go on your FIRST ride on an airplane?
To Los Angeles from Salt Lake. I was 18 (not kidding) and also going to Disneyland for the first time, which is now my 2nd favorite place in the world.

10. Who was your FIRST best friend & do you still talk?
Probably Kara or Libby. We exchange Xmas cards but geez they’re not on FB! See previous post about Kara.

11. Where was your FIRST sleep over?
Probably Kara or Libby’s.

12. Who was the FIRST person you talked to today?
Brandon – my 7-year old alarm clock.

13. Whose wedding were you in the FIRST time?
Eric’s brother Corey’s, for his wife Anna one of my BFF’s.

14. What was the FIRST thing you did this morning?
Turned on the computer

15. What was the FIRST concert you ever went to?
Depeche Mode or Beach Boys. Don’t remember

16. FIRST tattoo?
nada. Unless you count the playboy bunny ears I tanned on myself via a sticker a few years back

17. FIRST piercing other than ears?
nope

18. FIRST foreign country you've been to?
nada

19. FIRST movie you remember seeing?
Star Wars or Grease or ET

20. When was your FIRST detention?
Not sure if I ever had detention? If so, probably High School and probably for tardies

21. What was the FIRST state you lived in?
Utah

22. FIRST Roommate(s)?
Eric. 19, and married.

23. If you had ONE wish, what would it be?
pfffffffff duh

24. When was your FIRST speeding ticket?
I think I was 21. I was so upset I went home and threw something at the wall on accident and dented it. Then I was even more upset the wall was dented. Damn cop.

25. Who do you think will be the FIRST person to respond to this?
I’m not going to obligate anyone by being a tagger!

1 comment:

Love comments!