Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Enrichment Super Saturday

I am the Enrichment leader in our ward and I am breathing a sigh of relief that the biggest event of the year is now over- the Super Saturday! We had a nice breakfast, Christmas music and 3 crafts. We made the "stackers" that you see above, the "Cookie Cutter treats" below and "Cookie mix in a jar". Everyone seemed to have a nice time, I was too busy to really enjoy it and I actually did my projects myself tonight instead of then. Thank goodnees I have an awesome committee to help put it together!
Cookie Cutter treats

Cookie Mix in a Jar


Below are the ones that I made tonight- I made one for a gift to someone that helps me with BabySteals at local pickup a lot! So little miss Emily Smith yours is Mistletoe, Candy Canes and Sugar Plums! I hope you love it! (I still need to add the ribbons)

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha- I love it and was luaghing because Eric said 'did you see jana's blog today?' I was like 'no what is it?' He said just look.. and I think is so cute. So thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Love comments!