Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Easton's New Idol

I took Easton to Southtowne Mall to see a mini-Christmas Concert of Jon Schmidt! I even pulled him out of school for it (bad mommy). He loved that but loved more seeing Jon play live up close. We missed the beginning but got to see some of it and Easton loved it. He would play the piano 24/7 if I didn't have to concentrate at the computer on BabySteals so much. I was able to get Easton in line to meet him and we bought him some of his music books. I'm SO lucky that these are the types of things my teenager is excited about. Of course there is plenty of texting and video games and growling at his brother but Easton is an amazing kid.
Jane looked SO cute in her Christmas outfit! Heart the BabyLegs...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love comments!