Friday, July 3, 2009

Easton conducting Honors Band!

In a post below, I talked about how Easton received the Clove award for Music at Hillcrest Jr. High! In his final Honors Band concert this year, there was a big surprise in the concert. For the last song, Easton conducted the band! He didn't tell me or anyone we invited that he was doing this so it was a huge surprise! Eric knew, but that was it. Here's a video from that night. You'll notice at the beginning Easton's band teacher was really emotional talking about the class. It's wonderful to know that Easton has such wonderful mentors at his school and teaching him such great things!

1 comment:

  1. I taught music before I went back to get my nursing degree...it's so important, and I am so glad there are still teachers who make kids feel music, rather than just learn it! YAY EASTON!

    ReplyDelete

Love comments!