Friday, August 8, 2008

Lucky 08-08-08

The number '8' is as lucky as you can get in numerology obsessed China. I've learned that China did not bid on the 2004 Olympics, or the 2012 Olympics -- just 2008 -- and that they launched the Olympic Games at 8:08 on 08-08-08.

Eight is a number that means money, power and fame. It is considered an equalizer because on its side it resembles the symbol for infinity. 888 in Greek = "Jesus".

Tremendous numbers of weddings, births, engagements and the like today. For me, it signals a new beginning. A lucky new beginning.

I'll tell 'ya later.

3 comments:

  1. hmmmmm, do you need to shop on your own website soon?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jana, I can't wait to hear your exciting news!!!

    I got my new outside baby backpack cooler in the mail today and LOVE it! Thank you for starting your company! It's my favorite site to check out daily!

    Hope to catch up soon, maybe I'll be able to get into the ST chat one of these days!!

    ReplyDelete

Love comments!