Thursday, February 7, 2008

Happy Chinese New Year!

It's the year of the Rat! According to a note that a Feng Shui master sent to me, "Rat years bring new beginnings and fresh starts. This is the time to begin projects, lay foundations, announce new plans, launch new products, forge new links, get married, buy a house or start a family. This is not the time for complacency. The clever Rat is constantly on the go, with his eye on the big prize. Opportunities abound for quick, smart and ambitious people. Wisely laid plans in the year of the Rat will bring future successes."

Those of you who know me well, know what I've got up my sleeve. And it looks like it's the year for it, doesn't it!
Aside from that, just reading that gets me excited. It gives me extra confidence and motivation that this year has great promise! I hope each and every one of you have a prosperous new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love comments!