Saturday, December 17, 2011

Woodland Forest Baby Shower

In March I threw a last minute baby shower for my sister-in law Audria. It was planned for later in the month (so I hadn't picked a theme yet) but we found out baby Bridger was coming almost a month early so I had to rally fast! It was on a Monday night and I literally planned the theme while chatting with my brilliant and crafty friend Lisa Mack the Saturday night before. Since his name was going to be Bridger, (and there is a forest called Bridger National Forest) we picked a Woodland Forest theme. I'm not sure how we pulled it off, but Lisa totally helped me rally and we put together a super cute shower for Audria! I was feeling pressure to make it perfectly cute because I'm the owner of BabySteals and ScrapbookSteals ....geez! The colors were lime green, orange, brown and blue. Oh and - I had to work on Monday, so I had it catered by Cafe Rio. Highly recommended, huge hit. :)
Here are some photos of what we did!
Oh yes, I DID make a diaper cake out of BABY LEGS in the theme colors!

The dessert and drink table
Blue and Green Jelly Belly's
Lisa designed and made these Woodland themed cupcake toppers!


I special ordered the cupcakes from Sweet Tooth Fairy


Green and Blue M&M's - right out of the regular M&M bag

Here last name is Jonas (my maiden name) so of course that means I have to get green & blue Jones Soda's and change the "E" to an "A"!
Tissue Paper Pom Pom flowers - so easy!
Table centerpiece
I made a clothes line of baby socks in the theme colors 
Not bad for 2 days planning!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love comments!