Monday, January 18, 2010

Funny things 3-year olds say

"OH MY CWAP - are you kidding me?"

So Jane this Christmas was so scrumptiously cute I couldn't handle it. It was the first year she really "understood" what was going on. It was so much fun watching her open her presents. I had to share this hilarious video. You can tell by her language she's raised next to two boys....her phrase in this video quickly became a "new and frequently used word" to babySTEALS.com fans in forums and chats. Too funny!



5 comments:

  1. OMG! She is SO adorable! ...I love that your oldest son knew to help you fix her hair...lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cute! Her reaction was too funny! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Zak and I we're dying!!! that's so funny and SO cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hunter has pushed replay about 20 times and keeps laughing....so cute. we miss Jane

    ReplyDelete

Love comments!