Sunday, September 28, 2008

Twitter and Facebook

My name is Jana and I have an addiction. To Facebook and Twitter. Meanwhile I figured I'd support addiction by adding live feeds of both to my blog. That way if I don't have much time to add to my blog (which I still have catching up to do all the way back to April) then you can see what's up by looking at the Twitter or Facebook feeds in the bottom right of my blog. I have gotten email questions today on "what's that on your blog?" so I figured I'd bring it up. In the twitter section if you see an @ sign and someone's name, that's me replying to one of thier 'tweets'. Yeah, sort of out there in the open, isn't it. We started it for BabySteals first (at the bottom right of babysteals.com/blog so have fun checking it out! And if you're reading this and you're a part of either, add me! And remember to become a fan of BabySteals.com on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love comments!